RF Speed Sensors - High Temp
Motion Sensors High Temperature RF (modulated carrier) sensors are built to operate in temperature ranges beyond that of our Standard RF sensors. These sensors operate in a broad temperature range of -100°F to +750°F (-74°C to +400°C). High Temperature RF sensors come with either a standard two (2) pin connector or a three (3) foot stainless steel shielded cable to allow interconnection without the need for expensive mating connectors. The explosion proof version features NPT threading and lead-wires shielded with glass tubing potted with special high temperature cement.
In addition to the models specified, Motion Sensors can make custom RF sensors in other lengths, diameters, configurations, mounting threads (e.g., metric) as well as with different operating specifications and options like pigtail leads, NPT threads for explosion proof applications, etc. to satisfy special requirements. The products below are only a sampling of our product line; if you do not see a sensor that meets your needs, please contact us and we would be happy to manufacture a product to your specifications.
- Modulated carrier (RF) type
- Encapsulation: high temperature cement
- Hermetically sealed
- 300 series stainless steel enclosure
- Two (2) pin gold plated connector (mates with: MS3106-10SL-4S), stainless steel shielded cable or pigtail leads (explosion-proof version)
- Operating temperature range: -100°F to +750°F (-74°C to +400°C)
- High Shock and Vibration resistance:
- Impact: 15 G’s (11 mS, 1/2 sine) min.;
- Vibration: 20 G’s at 2,000 Hz min
- Unconditional one (1) year warranty if used within specifications