Active Speed Sensors - RF Models
Active, or amplified sensors with digital output offer a low-cost solution for interfacing directly to data acquisition systems. These sensors integrate a preamplifier/signal conditioner within the sensor housing and offer the advantages of excellent noise immunity and greater transmission capability.
Input power supply requirements cover the most popular ranges for both commercial and industrial use. The output frequency of these sensors has a square pulse waveform (digital) that directly relates to the number of turbine blades, gear teeth, etc. that have been sensed. These pulses, in turn, can be correlated to determine flow rate, RPM, or velocity.
Magnetic (inductive or variable reluctance) or RF (modulated carrier)
Unconditional one (1) year warranty if used within specifications.
- Body material: 300 series stainless steel
- Encapsulation: epoxy potting or hermetically sealed, welded construction
- High Shock and Vibration resistance – MIL-STD-202G METHOD 214A, Test Condition H
8 to 30 VDC, 10 mA max. @ no load
Reverse polarity protected
Pulse Output Options
- Open collector; maximum OFF current 30 VDC, maximum ON current 400mA
- TTL/CMOS; fan-out of 5 TTL/CMOS loads
0-10 VDC square wave (requires 15-30 VDC input power)
0-10 VDC square wave (requires 10-30 VDC input power)
- Three (3) pin MIL-C-5015 type connector with gold plated pins; mates with MS3106-10SL-3S; other connector types upon request.
- Pigtail with wires or cables.
- NPT threaded body with wire or cable pigtail for explosion proof environments.
- Operating: -40˚C to +85˚C
- Storage: -65˚C to +125˚C
NOTES: Units that operate up to +125˚C are also available
- Pin A (Red): Input Power (+)
- Pin B (Black): Common (-)
- Pin C (White): Pulse Output (+)
Up to 0.140″ dependent on target geometry and sensor construction.
CE compliant to EMC Directive 2004/108/EC for use in residential, commercial, light industrial and heavy industrial environments.
|MODEL NUMBER||MOUNTING THREAD (A)||THREAD LENGTH (B)||OVERALL LENGTH (C)||TIP (Lenth/Dia.) (D)||OUTPUT (Pulse Range)|
|DR-014||5/8×18||.875||3.5||Flush Front||Open Collector|
|DR-002||5/8×18||.875||3.5||Flush Front||0-5 VDC|
|DR-013||5/8×18||.875||3.5||Flush Front||0-10 VDC|
|DR-007||11/16×24||.875||3.5||Flush Front||Open Collector|
|DR-001||11/16×24||.875||3.5||Flush Front||0-5 VDC|
|DR-003||11/16×24||.875||3.5||Flush Front||0-10 VDC|
Dimensions in inches