Explosion Proof Ex d Hall Effect Sensors
Motion Sensors explosion proof sensors are certified (ATEX compliant with 2014/34/EU,) IECEx and comply with the essential health and safety requirements relating to the design and construction of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Explosion Proof (Ex d Certified) version of the H and HN Hall Effect sensors are available.
- Body material: 300 series stainless steel
- Epoxy encapsulation
- Magnet that resists demagnetization
- IR leakage: 100 Mohms @ 100 VDC min.
- High Shock and Vibration resistance (MIL-STD-202G METHOD 214A, Test Condition H)
- Male or Female NPT threaded body with wire or cable pigtail for explosion proof environments
- Cylindrical Male or Female thread types also available; e.g. M10 through M20
Mounting Thread Options
- Threaded options range from 3/8-24 through 3/4-20 or M10 through M20
- Body can also be smooth with no mounting threads
- Explosion Proof Ex d certified for IECEx and ATEX
- LCIE to ATEX for Ex II 2 G; Ex d IIC T6 to T2
- IECEx for Ex d IIC T6 to T2
Temperature Class Ambient Temperature
Extended temperature range options for T3 and T2 are also available; contact factory for details
Unconditional one (1) year warranty if used within specifications
Explosion Proof (Ex d Certified) Hall Effect speed sensors are manufactured to order to meet the specifications and requirements of a particular application. “Standard” versions would have similar specifications to our non-certified models of our hall effect speed sensors:
Oriented Hall Effect Speed Sensors
Non-oriented Hall Effect Speed Sensors
Hall Effect Speed Sensors to Sense a Magnetic Target
Dual Channel Hall Effect Speed Sensors